The inclusive card for your holiday!
In order to get the most out of all the National Park Holiday Region has to offer, from 1 May until 31 October we offer the Nationalpark SommerCard.
All holidaymakers who stay at participating partner hotels receive the Nationalpark SommerCard.
60 attractions including landmarks, museums and natural wonders, recreation and sports facilities as well as mountain cable cars can be visited and used with this card.
Furthermore, this card ensures maximum mobility. It entitles you the use of all local public transportation and includes all-day toll charges for the “Großglockner Hochalpenstraße” as well as the “Gerlos Alpenstraße”.
More than 60 included services
• Cable cars
• Sports and recreation facilities
• Museums and exhibitions
• Natural experiences
One attraction every day
• For all guests in participating partner businesses for the duration of their stay. Including the arrival and departure day.
• Only available from your accommodation provider – The SommerCard is not available for purchase.
• Valid from 1st May to 31st October
• Choose one attraction out of 60 every day.
• All mobility offers can be used in addition to the daily attractions of the inclusive partners.
• Further attractive discounts for bonus partners and second entries.
Mobility services with the Nationalpark SommerCard inclusive
• Use of the local Pinzgau railway and all Salzburg Verkehr Postbuses in the Pinzgau Region daily
• Use of participating ‘hiking buses’
• A day ticket for the Grossglockner High Alpine Road
• A day ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road