The inclusive card for holidays in the region
In order to be able to enjoy the holiday region Hohe Tauern National Park with its diverse offer, the National Park SommerCard is available from 1 May to 31 October.
All guests staying at participating partner establishments receive the National Park SommerCard from their hosts. 60 attractions such as sights, museums and natural spectacles, leisure and sports facilities as well as cable cars can be visited and used with this card. In addition, the card offers maximum mobility.
It entitles you to use local public transport and includes a day ticket for the “Grossglockner High Alpine Road” as well as a day ticket for the "Gerlos Alpine Road".
More than 60 attractions
- Cable cars in the region
- recreational & sports facilities
- museums & exhibitions
- sights & landmarks
- natural experiences
One attraction included every day
- For all guests of participating partner establishments for the entire duration of their stay. Including arrival and departure day.
- Available only from your host - The SommerCard is not available for purchase.
- Choose one free attraction out of 60 every day.
- Additional attractive benefits for bonus partners and second entries.
The mobility benefits
- Daily use of the Pinzgau railway and all buses in the Pinzgau region
- Daily use of the participating hiking buses
- A day ticket for the Grossglockner High Alpine Road
- A day ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road
- Toll road Kolm-Saigurn in Rauris
Nationalpark Ranger Summer Programme
If you want to experience a special insight into Austria's largest and oldest national park, you should definitely take part in a National Park Ranger Tour.
The weekly guided hikes are included with the National Park SommerCard.
Digital Nationalpark SommerCard
Do you know the benefits of the digital Nationalpark SommerCard?
Experience the region as soon as you arrive:
The digital card can be used on arrival, e. g. for the Grossglockner High Alpine Road or the Gerlos Road.
- One family, one e-mail:
The digital SommerCard can be sent bundled to one e-mail address for the entire family.
- In case of extension, no new expression needed:
If you extend your stay, the card no longer has to be reissued. Simply click on the link in the e-mail again and you will automatically receive the extended SommerCard.
- Quickly at your fingertips:
The SommerCard is directly on your mobile phone and is therefore quickly available.