The inclusive card for holidays in the region
In order to be able to enjoy the holiday region Hohe Tauern National Park with its diverse offer, the National Park SommerCard is available from 1 May to 31 October.
All guests staying at participating partner establishments receive the National Park SommerCard from their hosts. 60 attractions such as sights, museums and natural spectacles, leisure and sports facilities as well as cable cars can be visited and used with this card. In addition, the card offers maximum mobility.
It entitles you to use local public transport and includes a day ticket for the “Grossglockner High Alpine Road” as well as a day ticket for the "Gerlos Alpine Road".
More than 60 attractions
- Cable cars in the region
- recreational & sports facilities
- museums & exhibitions
- sights & landmarks
- natural experiences
One attraction included every day
- For all guests of participating partner establishments for the entire duration of their stay. Including arrival and departure day.
- Available only from your host - The SommerCard is not available for purchase.
- Choose one free attraction out of 60 every day.
- Additional attractive benefits for bonus partners and second entries.